Sales this month slowed in dollar amount this past week, but not in volume. We have had a good number of new customers purchasing the modern post 1952 commemoratives that Steph has listed for 99c each. This is excellent because it shows that there is a market for this material and it allows us to hopefully develop some of these customers into repeat buyers. This was the first month that we began to track the repeat customers and the dollar value of sales made to them. Even though there is technically still one day left this month, I think I can share some of this month's statistics now:
- Total sales this month: $2,870.
- Number of items sold: 169
- Average sale amount: $16.98
- Sales coming from repeat customers: $1,528 - so around 53%.
- Number of new customers: 43 - this is higher than any other month so far.