Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tons of Jubilees Listed Yesterday!

Yesterday was a very productive day indeed.  It started with a trip to the bank to deposit the $41,000 cheque from my primary investor, continued with the week's grocery shopping, and then I sent out the orders from the weekend. I had all this done by 11am and I started listing the 3c values from the Jubilees.

I was able to get through all the 3c, all the 5c and a few 6c values - almost 40 stamps in all, as well as completing the scanning of the 8c value and some of the 10c stamps. Thus I can now show you what the 5c, 6c, 8c and 10c stamps look like:







Today Steph is working from home, so she gets the computer, while I work on organizing some of the British West Africa that I have bought in the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment